CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

I work with a really smart, talented group of people.

Database Analyst, Lead (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsWithin our business group, there's a lot of opportunity to expand one's skill set. I had a fantastic mentors most of the time I've worked there. I started out as an Oracle DBA, but ended up doing systems integration work and implementation

ConsThere are times when it will be expected to work overtime to keep on target. It doesn't happen often, but the hours can be long in the final weeks before a deadline.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've kept to the technical side and have never held a management postion, so I wouldn't think it's right to give advice to the upper management.

Middle management is aloof and generally unavailable with little or no connection with employees.

Millington, TN

I have been working at CACI International

Pros: Benefits are better than average, but health benefits are expensive. Some employee recognition through a bonus program. Good… Cons: No local career mobility. Immediate management is unavailable and unresponsive. Virtually no middle management contact. Certifications are recognized… Advice to Senior Management: Local, middle and upper management at CACI needs to establish contact with employees and put a human… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

nice company

Systems Specialist (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International

Pros: nice benefit started but not after a year Cons: communication trouble between members and manager More
There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.