CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

OK if you wind up in a good business group

Current Employee - Systems Development Scientist
Current Employee - Systems Development Scientist

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

If you're in a good business group with good leadership: Good salary, bonuses and benefits, flexible work hours, training opportunites and occasionally very interesting work

Cons

If you're not in a good business group or have bad leadership: Pretty much the opposite of what I wrote under Pros. My previous project was a disaster and I was about to leave the company when my current postion on another project opened.

Treat line employees as more than just "butts in chairs". There does seem to be movement in this direction but a lot of employees just see it as lip service.

389 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Just started out so not too sure, though already a little disappointed

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

The salary is not too bad and there is an additional amount of money put toward health benefits by the government which is great. I work at a client site and my coworkers are fantastic.

Cons

Certain "benefits" were advertised which did not hold true when put to the test. Namely, the tuition reimbursement program. I was advised that because I have my Bachelor's degree I have completed all of the required elements to successfully perform my current job (O.o)- Um, of COURSE I fulfill the requirements for my current job- that's why I was HIRED! The onboarding experience was also such a joke that I am just not interested in pursuing anything that this company claims to offer- apart from doing my job of course!

If you value your employees a little bit more, it would go a long way. From onboarding, we should feel welcomed and our queries encouraged. Finally, an employee's quest to further their education should be seriously considered and not callously denied with nonsensical excuses- if you do not wish for your employees to further their education or if you would prefer for them to adhere to a set program that you have designed and are offering, by all means, simply say so- it would be less of an insult to our intelligence.

Positive environment

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

It's good to be appreciated for my contributions!

Cons

Salary and benefits are less than some comparable companies.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International