CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

Stay billable and CACI will love you

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CACI International

ProsCACI is a company that manages a huge number of projects across many different Government contracts. The quality of life/pay at CACI depends mostly on the individual contract/project you are working on. It also matters who the customer is. My project is making plenty of money for CACI and the customer is happy so we are given plenty of leeway with senior management. The CACI culture is entrepreneurial. Employees who are always thinking of new ways to do things, increase the array of products and services we offer, and make more money for CACI will do well. Those that sit and wait for work to come to them will be overwhelmed and fail. Take the initiative to remain billable (and even work on qualifying for a higher billable position) and CACI will love you.

ConsFor those who are not indirect employees, don't expect to remain at CACI if your project losses its contract or if you are not billable for any other reason. If you are not making money for CACI, out you go. The company will make an effort to place you on another contract but nothing is guaranteed. Most opportunities for promotion are only within your own project/contract. While there is a web site that lists company-wide available positions for current employees, little is done to help employees communicate with hiring managers about moving to another contract/project.

Advice to Senior ManagementCoordinate among CACI business groups for employees to learn about opportunities on projects other than the ones for which they are currently assigned.

Satisfied CACI Employee!

Functional Analyst, Principal (Current Employee)

I have been working at CACI International

Pros: CACI values the diverse background of its employees and provides an environment where diversity thrives. They recognize the breadth of experiences, ideas and values that… Cons: CACI is such a large company it's easy to feel like a number. For example, even though I am a CACI employee, I work… Advice to Senior Management: None. I think the success of the company speaks for itself. I would urge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great integrity.

Acquisition Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at CACI International

Pros: I left federal service to work at CACI. If you are billable, the pay… Cons: If you are working in projects, at least, very little… Advice to Senior Management: Do more to develop individual development plans for lower and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.