There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Great company that fosters a work/life balance with above average compensation.

Current Employee - Program Control Analyst in Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Program Control Analyst in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

The compensation package is above average. The management team values a balance between home and work and are very forward thinking in teleworking or telecommuitng. They are open to recomendations for change or improvement and value everyone at every staff level. They are serious about the programs they support to give back to the community and they provide ample opportunity for educational assistance and career growtha dn advancement.

Cons

The communication or socialization between internal groups is lacking so the job boards are really the only way to see what other opportunities are there.

GO Green!!! We need to do more to lower our ecological footprint.

362 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Stay billable and CACI will love you

Current Employee - Program Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

CACI is a company that manages a huge number of projects across many different Government contracts. The quality of life/pay at CACI depends mostly on the individual contract/project you are working on. It also matters who the customer is. My project is making plenty of money for CACI and the customer is happy so we are given plenty of leeway with senior management. The CACI culture is entrepreneurial. Employees who are always thinking of new ways to do things, increase the array of products and services we offer, and make more money for CACI will do well. Those that sit and wait for work to come to them will be overwhelmed and fail. Take the initiative to remain billable (and even work on qualifying for a higher billable position) and CACI will love you.

Cons

For those who are not indirect employees, don't expect to remain at CACI if your project losses its contract or if you are not billable for any other reason. If you are not making money for CACI, out you go. The company will make an effort to place you on another contract but nothing is guaranteed. Most opportunities for promotion are only within your own project/contract. While there is a web site that lists company-wide available positions for current employees, little is done to help employees communicate with hiring managers about moving to another contract/project.

Coordinate among CACI business groups for employees to learn about opportunities on projects other than the ones for which they are currently assigned.

Satisfied CACI Employee!

Current Employee - Functional Analyst, Principal in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Functional Analyst, Principal in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

CACI values the diverse background of its employees and provides an environment where diversity thrives. They recognize the breadth of experiences, ideas and values that a diverse workforce generates and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. Salary is competative, and benefits are second-to-none including various educational and career development opportunities

Cons

CACI is such a large company it's easy to feel like a number. For example, even though I am a CACI employee, I work on-site with my Air Force Client. I rarely interact with anyone else from CACI, and most of the time I do not feel like a CACI employee. This is a very specific circumstance, and I'm sure not the norm for most CACI employees, but I would cite it as a potential downside compared to working for a smaller company.

None. I think the success of the company speaks for itself. I would urge Senior Management to keep pressing ahead in the aggressive mannaer that it has in the past.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International