CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

CACI's corporate culture is highly entrepreneurial and leadership-focused!

Proposal Analyst II (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time for less than a year

ProsI was brought into CACI via the Delta Solutions & Technologies, Inc. acquisition and was truly impressed with their willingness to successfully integrate the newcomers. CACI is a highly entrepreneurial-spirited and leadership-focused company. They do not believe in the typical 9-5 job hours within their corporate culture. The mentality is very much driven by a "do your work well and on time, and there will be no problems" type of atmosphere. This is largely beneficial for those seeking a company that respects, uplifts, and understands their people. CACI is also a foundationally stable company with strong moral and ethical standards.

ConsBecause CACI is a leadership-focused company, those with the mentality of doing the bare minimum will not last long in this environment. CACI is in search of those with "business-owner" mentality rather than the typical "employee" mentality that several people own. CACI is looking for those that are solution-oriented and highly positive. In a down economy, it takes a "go-getter" and a "go-giver" attitude to thrive. As corporate cultures typically tend to constantly change, people must be capable of quickly adapting.

Advice to Senior ManagementThough the mentality of the acquisition process was phenomenal, a structured schedule and format of communication would have been more beneficial. With acquisitions being a trying time for most people, clarity in communication would have helped to alleviate a lot of the tension and stress that inevitably builds us.

Great company, wished I would have stayed.

Contracts Manager (Current Employee)
Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at CACI International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good, strong working environment, lots of challenging work. Cons: Slow at times, divisions within company really don't well together.… Advice to Senior Management: Give contracts department more power, retire some folks.... More

waste of time

Background Investigator I (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at CACI International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: reimbursed for mileage, tolls, parking and metered parking. Cons: the pay is not worth what it is you do on a day to day… Advice to Senior Management: more security for your contract employees. have a backbone when you contract out especially with the government,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.