CACI's corporate culture is highly entrepreneurial and leadership-focused!

Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II  in  Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was brought into CACI via the Delta Solutions & Technologies, Inc. acquisition and was truly impressed with their willingness to successfully integrate the newcomers. CACI is a highly entrepreneurial-spirited and leadership-focused company. They do not believe in the typical 9-5 job hours within their corporate culture. The mentality is very much driven by a "do your work well and on time, and there will be no problems" type of atmosphere. This is largely beneficial for those seeking a company that respects, uplifts, and understands their people. CACI is also a foundationally stable company with strong moral and ethical standards.

Cons

Because CACI is a leadership-focused company, those with the mentality of doing the bare minimum will not last long in this environment. CACI is in search of those with "business-owner" mentality rather than the typical "employee" mentality that several people own. CACI is looking for those that are solution-oriented and highly positive. In a down economy, it takes a "go-getter" and a "go-giver" attitude to thrive. As corporate cultures typically tend to constantly change, people must be capable of quickly adapting.

Though the mentality of the acquisition process was phenomenal, a structured schedule and format of communication would have been more beneficial. With acquisitions being a trying time for most people, clarity in communication would have helped to alleviate a lot of the tension and stress that inevitably builds us.

Other Reviews for CACI International

Great company, wished I would have stayed.

Current Employee - Contracts Manager  in  Beavercreek, OH
    Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at CACI International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good, strong working environment, lots of challenging work.

Cons

Slow at times, divisions within company really don't well together. The high side is VERY iroGant.

Give contracts department more power, retire some folks....

waste of time

Former Employee - Background Investigator I  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Background Investigator I in New York, NY

I worked at CACI International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

reimbursed for mileage, tolls, parking and metered parking.

Cons

the pay is not worth what it is you do on a day to day basis. no overtime. clocking in over 100+ hrs and only getting paid for 80 is absurd.

more security for your contract employees. have a backbone when you contract out especially with the government, they came to you for help stop looking at the $ and actually help out those you hire.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!