Quality company.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at CACI International as a contractor

Pros

Great Benefits. Encouragement for growth. Tuition reimbursement. Plenty of resources.

Cons

The only downside I've really experienced is that they are not the best at supporting their contractors on a project. They are OK, but they seem to forget about them compared to regular employees.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

It's a job and not a career

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

Again, I'll say it's a job and not a career. I'm good with the health insurance they offer because it suits my needs. Salary is inline with other companies but you'll have to negotiate.

Cons

I'll echo what others are saying and confirm that if you work at an offsite location, you'll will be forgotten and unsupported. It's simple as that. Their corporate intranet is not user friendly and doesn't use single sign-on authentication at all. There is absolutely no communication with corporate whatsoever. They prefer you to communicate through your chain of command which is often five levels deep. Advancement is reserved for the friends and last act of desperation, affirmative action. They are slow to process reimbursements, if they process them at all. Training and educational benefits are offered when they see fit.

Advice to Management

Twenty years of military service does not substitute for a degree, so start hiring qualified graduate degree holding managers. Support your off site locations. If you dangle the educational benefits carrot, then pay up when employees want to use it when in support of their career goals.

2. Was an OK place to work

Pros

They did take care of people when they were sick or had personal events that required additonal vacation time. I saw several senior managers donate their vacation time to ensure workers were able to deal with sickness or personal life events.

Cons

When you worked at the client site they kind of forgot about you. This is hard in any company, but they seemed to struggle with how to connect with the client site workers.