Wonderful Employer!

I have been working at CACI International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, ability to move up within the company, concerned about employees. Wonderful company to work for! Very satisfied!

Cons

Typical cons associated with contractor work, concern with renewal of contract to particular company, stress associated with hoping to win recompete on any given contract.

reviews filtered by
  1. Quality company.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at CACI International as a contractor

Pros

Great Benefits. Encouragement for growth. Tuition reimbursement. Plenty of resources.

Cons

The only downside I've really experienced is that they are not the best at supporting their contractors on a project. They are OK, but they seem to forget about them compared to regular employees.

It's a job and not a career

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

Again, I'll say it's a job and not a career. I'm good with the health insurance they offer because it suits my needs. Salary is inline with other companies but you'll have to negotiate.

Cons

I'll echo what others are saying and confirm that if you work at an offsite location, you'll will be forgotten and unsupported. It's simple as that. Their corporate intranet is not user friendly and doesn't use single sign-on authentication at all.

There is absolutely no communication with corporate whatsoever. They prefer you to communicate through your chain of command which is often five levels deep.

Advancement is reserved for the friends and last act of desperation, affirmative action.

They are slow to process reimbursements, if they process them at all.

Training and educational benefits are offered when they see fit.

Advice to Management

Twenty years of military service does not substitute for a degree, so start hiring qualified graduate degree holding managers. Support your off site locations. If you dangle the educational benefits carrot, then pay up when employees want to use it when in support of their career goals.