CACI International

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

analyst

Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Benifits package and health coverage

Cons

lots of red tape when trying to innovate.

389 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Open, friendly, big company that feels close

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Rome, NY
    Current Employee - Software Developer II in Rome, NY

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At least in my location in a not-so-big city, the group feels very close and welcoming. Everyone is very intelligent and has no problems working together or helping out in any way they can.

Cons

Since the city I'm in is small there's less room to move up in our division. Also, the small city makes for a terrible place to live unless you really like snow and outdoor activities. However, in-company movement is a possibility.

CACI's corporate culture is highly entrepreneurial and leadership-focused!

Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was brought into CACI via the Delta Solutions & Technologies, Inc. acquisition and was truly impressed with their willingness to successfully integrate the newcomers. CACI is a highly entrepreneurial-spirited and leadership-focused company. They do not believe in the typical 9-5 job hours within their corporate culture. The mentality is very much driven by a "do your work well and on time, and there will be no problems" type of atmosphere. This is largely beneficial for those seeking a company that respects, uplifts, and understands their people. CACI is also a foundationally stable company with strong moral and ethical standards.

Cons

Because CACI is a leadership-focused company, those with the mentality of doing the bare minimum will not last long in this environment. CACI is in search of those with "business-owner" mentality rather than the typical "employee" mentality that several people own. CACI is looking for those that are solution-oriented and highly positive. In a down economy, it takes a "go-getter" and a "go-giver" attitude to thrive. As corporate cultures typically tend to constantly change, people must be capable of quickly adapting.

Though the mentality of the acquisition process was phenomenal, a structured schedule and format of communication would have been more beneficial. With acquisitions being a trying time for most people, clarity in communication would have helped to alleviate a lot of the tension and stress that inevitably builds us.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International