CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

Extraordinary if you're in the right place

Executive Administrator (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International

ProsIt all depends on which division you end up working for. My particular division was made up of bright, educated, and personable managers who cared about their employees. I received significant recognition for the work I performed and never felt like I was mistreated by upper level management. In fact, the most senior managers (senior and executive VPs) paid a lot more attention to me than I would have ever expected! I was paid the highest compensation I could receive at my level, though management wished they could have paid me more. They more than compensated with company paid training (foreign language and grad school) and cash/gift bonuses. It was a great place to work and was extremely difficult to leave for a new opportunity.

ConsI've heard nightmare stories about other divisions, so it's all in where you end up. The only downside was apathetic admin/HR support and some lower level backbiting, but that's pretty much the same everywhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to reward great on-site managers and develop training methods for new PMs based on their example.

Don't do it!

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at CACI International

Pros: Short commute and at least you get 2 weeks of… Cons: Zero communication between management and employees. If CACI hires you, you are expected to do that job forever, with no raise, no… Advice to Senior Management: Management: please start paying attention to the hardworking employees and stop rewarding those who don't contribute, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

CACI a brief review.

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros: Due to the size of the organization, CACI makes it easy to move from one project to the… Cons: Quality of management varies from project to project. The one I was on was with the Tobacco litigation project in conjunction with the DOJ. The… Advice to Senior Management: Consider a 360 review process for project managers to see… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.