There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Extraordinary if you're in the right place

Former Employee - Executive Administrator in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Executive Administrator in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International

Pros

It all depends on which division you end up working for. My particular division was made up of bright, educated, and personable managers who cared about their employees. I received significant recognition for the work I performed and never felt like I was mistreated by upper level management. In fact, the most senior managers (senior and executive VPs) paid a lot more attention to me than I would have ever expected! I was paid the highest compensation I could receive at my level, though management wished they could have paid me more. They more than compensated with company paid training (foreign language and grad school) and cash/gift bonuses. It was a great place to work and was extremely difficult to leave for a new opportunity.

Cons

I've heard nightmare stories about other divisions, so it's all in where you end up. The only downside was apathetic admin/HR support and some lower level backbiting, but that's pretty much the same everywhere.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward great on-site managers and develop training methods for new PMs based on their example.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

If your in the favored few, your golden.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

The company headquarters takes the time to send updates continually. I don't work for CACI International, but CACI Inc.

Cons

The new manager has no skills to pull a team together, there is no respect from staff. No one wants to participate in company functions unless your in the "favored" group. My supervisor doesn't communicate with me.

Advice to Management

Respect "all" of your staff, don't play favorites.

Don't do it!

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Herndon, VA

I worked at CACI International

Pros

Short commute and at least you get 2 weeks of vacation to get away from the hectic office.

Cons

Zero communication between management and employees. If CACI hires you, you are expected to do that job forever, with no raise, no career growth, and no training. CACI was my first job out of the military and I didn't know better, but now I do.

Advice to Management

Management: please start paying attention to the hardworking employees and stop rewarding those who don't contribute, don't show up, and don't care. Also, raises and career advancement talks might be helpful with retention.