There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Extraordinary if you're in the right place

Former Employee - Executive Administrator  in  Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Executive Administrator in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International

Pros

It all depends on which division you end up working for. My particular division was made up of bright, educated, and personable managers who cared about their employees. I received significant recognition for the work I performed and never felt like I was mistreated by upper level management. In fact, the most senior managers (senior and executive VPs) paid a lot more attention to me than I would have ever expected! I was paid the highest compensation I could receive at my level, though management wished they could have paid me more. They more than compensated with company paid training (foreign language and grad school) and cash/gift bonuses. It was a great place to work and was extremely difficult to leave for a new opportunity.

Cons

I've heard nightmare stories about other divisions, so it's all in where you end up. The only downside was apathetic admin/HR support and some lower level backbiting, but that's pretty much the same everywhere.

Continue to reward great on-site managers and develop training methods for new PMs based on their example.

356 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Don't do it!

Former Employee - Systems Analyst  in  Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Herndon, VA

I worked at CACI International

Pros

Short commute and at least you get 2 weeks of vacation to get away from the hectic office.

Cons

Zero communication between management and employees. If CACI hires you, you are expected to do that job forever, with no raise, no career growth, and no training. CACI was my first job out of the military and I didn't know better, but now I do.

Management: please start paying attention to the hardworking employees and stop rewarding those who don't contribute, don't show up, and don't care. Also, raises and career advancement talks might be helpful with retention.

CACI a brief review.

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

Due to the size of the organization, CACI makes it easy to move from one project to the next. They are also a big government contractor so the stability of the projects are often very good.

Cons

Quality of management varies from project to project. The one I was on was with the Tobacco litigation project in conjunction with the DOJ. The management was HORRENDOUS to say the least. Favoritism, cronyism and any other type of 'ism' you could come up with was rampant. On September 11, 2001, while sitting a couple of miles from both the White house and the Pentagon, we were told if we leave early, it would have to come out of our vacation time.

Consider a 360 review process for project managers to see how they are perceived by their direct reports.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!