CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

It's always a honeymoon at first.

Former Employee - Task Supervisor II in Honolulu, HI
Former Employee - Task Supervisor II in Honolulu, HI

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Access to Skillport, tuition reimbursement, paid training--specific to your job title, and superb health benefits.

Cons

I was hired to lead a brand new team of technicians. WIthin two months, my team outperformed every other team in the enterprise. Promises were made to place myself and certain people within my team in more lucrative positions, yet the promises were never fulfilled. My team made CACI too much money on a specific Air Force contract. Because my team was profitable for the company, there was no incentive in moving any of us. Promotions did occur, but males were given pay raises of %40, while females were given pay raises of %20. After a hard fought battle, nothing was adjusted for my female team members. I left the company shortly after.

Ensure that program managers are not mixing contract 'pots' in order to supplement non-profitable contracts.

375 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Great benefits and room for advancement

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits, 401K match, education reimbursement, room for advancement, flexible hours, supporting military

Cons

cons depend on who your supervisor is

confirmation of sexism, bullying, harrassment

Current Employee - Java Developer in Destin, FL
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Destin, FL

I have been working at CACI International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company was fairly reliable about paying me ( a subcontractor ) on time.

Cons

As a qualified female technical subcontractor I witnessed prejudices against subcontractor workers as well as bullying and outright harassment. Some female CACI workers in the most competitive technical areas ( software development) caught on and left the company. In more traditional female roles ( office support, testing, software documentation, etc ) females faired better and tended to stay with the organization.

Consider communicating with your workers on HR type issues. Give positive feedback to workers on a job well done alongside your harsh reprimands and demands to work harder and faster. Consider rewarding based on worker performance. Gosh such basic stuff. Have you caught on yet?

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International