CACI International

Good Company

Director (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStable working environment and clear expectations. Nice benefits, flexible work schedule. Very good customers mostly and strong corporate support. Consistent performance review process, good opportunities for growth. The company is big, and doesn't have a single culture, each team culture depends on a program.

ConsRecent management shake-up sent ripples across the company. There are currently a lot of changes going on, so it's probably not a good time to join the company if you are a mid-level manager. The goal of the company is to become a Tier I contractor like Lockheed or Northrup, but it comes with growing pains and relative instability. A lot of good people left the company.

Excellent and diverse opportunities with mostly outstanding people

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CACI International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Still entrepreneurial after 50 years. Well positioned in the federal and defense markets for continued growth despite current federal spending cuts. Attracting… Cons: Workload can be very intense (almost like a startup) so few if any 40 hour weeks. Few corporate standard automated systems beyond core… Advice to Senior Management: Increase all-hands communication, and more org-level support to Projects to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One of the best places I've worked so far.

Network Administrator (Current Employee)
Springfield, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training, education assistance, travel opportunities, the people you work with. Cons: Salary is a little lower than other companies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.