CACI International

Program Manager Perspective

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

First off, let me start by stating that I was on a project site for approximately 90% of my time spent with CACI. This isn't exactly a bad thing, however, the experience with the client will define your impression of the company more than interaction with people at the corporate office.

I enjoyed the time that I spent with the people at the corporate office and learned a lot from them.

The company has a lot to offer in terms of compensation, benefits and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

The hardest part of the job was acting as a good officer between the client and the corporate office.

The primary reason I left the company was b/c I left the DC-metro area.

Efforts to make the place more hip will attract, younger, more energetic and cost-effective talent.

388 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Overall, a good company to work for.

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD
    Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked as a contractor on-site or in a small satellite office. I had very little time in a CACI headquarters office. Even so, I worked on a team with other CACI employees and had a good experience with them. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, the managers were very competent, efficient, hardworking. The benefits were good.

Cons

Since this is a large company you could feel a little "lost in a crowd". When the contract I was working under was lost due to a re-compete, I tried to find something else in the company. There wasn't anything available at the time, so I was laid-off on the last day of the contract.

Good company to work for!

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Training/Tuition Reimbursement program encouraged furthering one's education. Company has OnLine University that offers useful and various training/improvement courses. Also has internal Training facility that offers various courses. Insurance and Vacations are on the competitive side of the industry.

Cons

CACI SmartPlan (Retirement/401K) could use more communications with the participants.
    Can't think of anything else that was negative

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International