CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Overall, a good company to work for.

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD
Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked as a contractor on-site or in a small satellite office. I had very little time in a CACI headquarters office. Even so, I worked on a team with other CACI employees and had a good experience with them. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, the managers were very competent, efficient, hardworking. The benefits were good.

Cons

Since this is a large company you could feel a little "lost in a crowd". When the contract I was working under was lost due to a re-compete, I tried to find something else in the company. There wasn't anything available at the time, so I was laid-off on the last day of the contract.

389 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Good Company

Former Employee - Director in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Director in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Stable working environment and clear expectations. Nice benefits, flexible work schedule. Very good customers mostly and strong corporate support. Consistent performance review process, good opportunities for growth. The company is big, and doesn't have a single culture, each team culture depends on a program.

Cons

Recent management shake-up sent ripples across the company. There are currently a lot of changes going on, so it's probably not a good time to join the company if you are a mid-level manager. The goal of the company is to become a Tier I contractor like Lockheed or Northrup, but it comes with growing pains and relative instability. A lot of good people left the company.

Good company to work for!

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Training/Tuition Reimbursement program encouraged furthering one's education. Company has OnLine University that offers useful and various training/improvement courses. Also has internal Training facility that offers various courses. Insurance and Vacations are on the competitive side of the industry.

Cons

CACI SmartPlan (Retirement/401K) could use more communications with the participants.
    Can't think of anything else that was negative

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International