CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

CACI is good

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. Great career opportunities. People I work with are very knowledgeable.

Cons

So far only issue I've seen and that could be due to sequestration, the raises haven't been good for anyone.

389 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Program Manager Perspective

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

First off, let me start by stating that I was on a project site for approximately 90% of my time spent with CACI. This isn't exactly a bad thing, however, the experience with the client will define your impression of the company more than interaction with people at the corporate office.

I enjoyed the time that I spent with the people at the corporate office and learned a lot from them.

The company has a lot to offer in terms of compensation, benefits and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

The hardest part of the job was acting as a good officer between the client and the corporate office.

The primary reason I left the company was b/c I left the DC-metro area.

Efforts to make the place more hip will attract, younger, more energetic and cost-effective talent.

Overall, a good company to work for.

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD
    Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked as a contractor on-site or in a small satellite office. I had very little time in a CACI headquarters office. Even so, I worked on a team with other CACI employees and had a good experience with them. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, the managers were very competent, efficient, hardworking. The benefits were good.

Cons

Since this is a large company you could feel a little "lost in a crowd". When the contract I was working under was lost due to a re-compete, I tried to find something else in the company. There wasn't anything available at the time, so I was laid-off on the last day of the contract.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International