There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

It's OK

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Good technical infrastructure
- Good work/life balance
- Benefits

Cons

- Lack of technical project managers (which results in unrealistic deadlines on project plans)
- Lack of communication between program managers and development staff

- Focus on promoting/hiring project managers who truly understand software development and the SDLC.

362 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Program Manager Perspective

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

First off, let me start by stating that I was on a project site for approximately 90% of my time spent with CACI. This isn't exactly a bad thing, however, the experience with the client will define your impression of the company more than interaction with people at the corporate office.

I enjoyed the time that I spent with the people at the corporate office and learned a lot from them.

The company has a lot to offer in terms of compensation, benefits and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

The hardest part of the job was acting as a good officer between the client and the corporate office.

The primary reason I left the company was b/c I left the DC-metro area.

Efforts to make the place more hip will attract, younger, more energetic and cost-effective talent.

Overall, a good company to work for.

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD
    Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked as a contractor on-site or in a small satellite office. I had very little time in a CACI headquarters office. Even so, I worked on a team with other CACI employees and had a good experience with them. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, the managers were very competent, efficient, hardworking. The benefits were good.

Cons

Since this is a large company you could feel a little "lost in a crowd". When the contract I was working under was lost due to a re-compete, I tried to find something else in the company. There wasn't anything available at the time, so I was laid-off on the last day of the contract.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International