My job

Current Employee - IT Help Desk Analyst in Irving, TX
Current Employee - IT Help Desk Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company culture, well organized and managed. Competitive pay and decent benefits. Large, stable company with job security.

Cons

I have not worked at CACI long enough to encounter any real negatives yet. I am a remote employee so I don't ever see my management, which can be a blessing, but sometimes we go under appreciated.

Advice to Management

Reach out more to remote employees

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

1. I was employed by CACI, but worked on a military installation with the client (vs working at corporate office)

Former Employee - Enterprise Architect, Analyst in Newport News, VA
    Former Employee - Enterprise Architect, Analyst in Newport News, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and benefit package. Worker is given lattitude/flexibility to meet client's actual needs.

Cons

If primary contract is not renewed, the company is not large enough to put one in a temporary position until something else becomes available (e.g. like MITRE or Booz-Allen)

Advice to Management

Continue to trust your employees

2. You get out of it what you put into it

Current Employee - Information Security Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Information Security Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Highly focused on good ethics, delivering customer value, and leadership growth. My experience with the years I've been with the company is that with the right work ethic and participation, you can find significant career growth potential. To me, you get the personal expeirence you normally only find when working for a small business, with the kind of opportunities you can only find at a large.

Cons

Everyone is expected to get into business development, capture, and/or proposal development at some point in time. If your an engineer who's only interested in a purely technical career, this may be a turn-off. I don't love writing proposals, but it's a valuable skill to learn and a value-add to a resume in the D.C. area.

Advice to Management

Look for ways to encourage employee involvement in internal problem solving. Lots of talent out in the line doing great things for our customers. Why not give them a way to engage more internally?