CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

need a career, join CACI

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsWorkforce is mostly ex-military, efficient, reliable, and dependable. Most jobs require security clearance and working of government/military agencies. Ability to travel and live at multiple places abroad, usually wherever there is a military presence.

ConsJob security at this company closely tied to the government agencies budgets and missions. Contact win is also highly depended on previous performance, and at times, ex-military higher can bring in “bad apples” which in-turn do not help at keeping customers, or help at winning re-competes.

Advice to Senior Managementencourage continuous education and reward high performers

Loved working at CACI

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Chantilly, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, benefits are average(if not better than), excellent management,… Cons: Limited upward personal growth, difficult adjust me to current market… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, my time with CACI was a very positive experience.

Engineering Senior Scientist (Former Employee)
    Lanham, MD

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Many in leadership are experienced with the Federal Government, DoD and the Intelligence… Cons: The company is largely risk averse and unwilling to invest in capabilities prior to the award of contract. This prevents them from being agile… Advice to Senior Management: Focus of making the company more agile and aggressively go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.