CACI International

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Loved working at CACI

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Chantilly, VA
Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Chantilly, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, benefits are average(if not better than), excellent management, strong company growth

Cons

Limited upward personal growth, difficult adjust me to current market trend, frowned upon to not put in extra effort consistently

389 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

CACI took very good care of me and made me feel like a valuable asset to the company.

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great people, great corporate culture. Always do your best and don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you did what you thought was right, the company will back you up.

Cons

Depending on your contract, your supervisor may not be directly supervising you due to location of your assignment.

Share the companies success with everyone, not just within the business group that makes the most profit. Some contracts were bid low and profit margin is tight. Show your appreciation for those people on those types of contracts.

GrGet

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are straight forward in dealing with all company employees. The hiring process was guick. The on-boarding process was excellent and provided all the basic training you needed to function within the company. Communication with all departments above you was fast, and you get all of your questions answered quickly. My bosses were well educated in proper leadership techniques. They were always available and answered personal and job related questions with honesty and integrity. Frankly I have worked with top companies like GE, Hitachi, and Boeing and none compared with CACI in making employees feel like valued and appreciated. I would work for them again in a heartbeat. (By the way, the pay is great!)

Cons

CACI gets most of its government and military contracts that are long term, but extended on an annual or bi-annual basis. That means your position may not get funded when a support project is near the end (like our situation in Afghanistan). The company does try to place you in other company jobs if available, but that can be a waiting process that your pocketbook or need for health insurance simply cannot endure. Still even with some uncertainty, my experience was a good one...

Keep up the great communication with your employees. Keep the great on-boarding staff and other employee support staff. Having someone always available to help with paperwork, or travel planning helps keep employees focused (and not frustrated). The heart of your company is a good one, and
    I hope it will always be that way for anyone who works in your employment.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International