CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

CACI is a terrific company to work for. My supervisors always exceeded my expectations.

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

High ethics, employee upward mobility, stress on employee retention, high morale, great vocational training opportunities, stress on quality performance.

Cons

I experienced no cons in my 15 years as a CACI employee.

Stay the course. You will continue to grow and reach your goal.

375 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Mediocracy at best.

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Job security since most of the projects are longterm.

Cons

Very archaic, especially giving a computer consulting firm

Great Company for Upper Management and Good Ol' Boys Network

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You get a paycheck. You can work from home sometimes.

Cons

There are so many cons I don't know where to begin. Highly skilled, dedicated support staff are treated like garbage. You are expected to work 10-20 hours or more per week without any type of compensation, recognition, or any hope of a raise or promotion. The only incentive you are given is that you still have a job. The hardest workers are punished with additional work while there is no accountability for those who are uncaring, lazy and incompetent. Policy and procedure continually become more cumnbersome over the years while staff is continually decreased through regular layoffs and high turnover. Policy and procuedure are created by upper management who have never done the actual work without ever seeking input from the workers. When workers attempt to streamline processes, they are told ny management that there are not enough resources to streamline. Workers have been informed over the past year that there will be no raises or bonuses while VPs and Directors continue to collect huge bonuses and receive even higher promotions and titles while winning no new business, continually laying off workers. Rampant cronyism and conflicts of interest by upper management are flaunted. There is not enough space here to describe all the problems with this company. I have stayed on for 5 years being told that things will get better but they only get worse and worse.

Give hardworking employees one iota of incentive to keep doing what they are doing. Economy is coming back and you will be faced with hundreds jumping ship. Everyone is looking elsewhere for employment.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International