CACI International

www.caci.com
  www.caci.com
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

CACI took very good care of me and made me feel like a valuable asset to the company.

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great people, great corporate culture. Always do your best and don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you did what you thought was right, the company will back you up.

Cons

Depending on your contract, your supervisor may not be directly supervising you due to location of your assignment.

Share the companies success with everyone, not just within the business group that makes the most profit. Some contracts were bid low and profit margin is tight. Show your appreciation for those people on those types of contracts.

373 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Overall, my time with CACI was a very positive experience.

Former Employee - Engineering Senior Scientist in Lanham, MD
    Former Employee - Engineering Senior Scientist in Lanham, MD

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Many in leadership are experienced with the Federal Government, DoD and the Intelligence Community, knowledgeable of their requirements and have established relationships with their decision makers.

Cons

The company is largely risk averse and unwilling to invest in capabilities prior to the award of contract. This prevents them from being agile and responding to new markets. They are also traditionally averse to State and Local governments or entities as clients. This cuts the company off from an area that needs CACI's skills and capabilities.

Focus of making the company more agile and aggressively go after State and Local contracts.

CACI is a terrific company to work for. My supervisors always exceeded my expectations.

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

High ethics, employee upward mobility, stress on employee retention, high morale, great vocational training opportunities, stress on quality performance.

Cons

I experienced no cons in my 15 years as a CACI employee.

Stay the course. You will continue to grow and reach your goal.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International