CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

CACI took very good care of me and made me feel like a valuable asset to the company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits, great people, great corporate culture. Always do your best and don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you did what you thought was right, the company will back you up.

ConsDepending on your contract, your supervisor may not be directly supervising you due to location of your assignment.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the companies success with everyone, not just within the business group that makes the most profit. Some contracts were bid low and profit margin is tight. Show your appreciation for those people on those types of contracts.

CACI is a terrific company to work for. My supervisors always exceeded my expectations.

Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee)
    Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: High ethics, employee upward mobility, stress on employee retention, high… Cons: I experienced no cons in my 15 years as a… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course. You will continue to grow and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mediocracy at best.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job security since most of the projects are longterm. Cons: Very archaic, especially giving a computer consulting firm No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.