Awesome Company to work for

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Fort Campbell, KY
Current Employee - Dispatcher in Fort Campbell, KY

I have been working at CACI International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

People friendly, Professional, intuitive, Good pay, great benefits, great stock options, and paid vacation, Casual atmosphere, Flexible schedules

Cons

As with many companies, there are that handful of annoying, a** kissers who will stop at nothing to walk over you (twice), throw you under that familiar bus, and keep you from reaching your goals.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do

reviews filtered by

CACI Unethical Company with TOP government connections

Current Employee - Software Quality Assurance Specialist
    Current Employee - Software Quality Assurance Specialist

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Plenty of jobs available due to winning government contracts due to high level connections.

Cons

Awarded contracts positions are filled with uneducated, unqualified candidates. Letter of commitments are signed by current employees and edited by HR in order to submit contract award justifications.
    Final paychecks are withheld.for Employees leaving CACI
    CACI policies are not enforced for contractors.

Advice to Management

Verify and reinforce supervisors' are educated and trained to avoid law suits

2. GrGet

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are straight forward in dealing with all company employees. The hiring process was guick. The on-boarding process was excellent and provided all the basic training you needed to function within the company. Communication with all departments above you was fast, and you get all of your questions answered quickly. My bosses were well educated in proper leadership techniques. They were always available and answered personal and job related questions with honesty and integrity. Frankly I have worked with top companies like GE, Hitachi, and Boeing and none compared with CACI in making employees feel like valued and appreciated. I would work for them again in a heartbeat. (By the way, the pay is great!)

Cons

CACI gets most of its government and military contracts that are long term, but extended on an annual or bi-annual basis. That means your position may not get funded when a support project is near the end (like our situation in Afghanistan). The company does try to place you in other company jobs if available, but that can be a waiting process that your pocketbook or need for health insurance simply cannot endure. Still even with some uncertainty, my experience was a good one...

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication with your employees. Keep the great on-boarding staff and other employee support staff. Having someone always available to help with paperwork, or travel planning helps keep employees focused (and not frustrated). The heart of your company is a good one, and
    I hope it will always be that way for anyone who works in your employment.