There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

CACI is a great company with lots of great benefits

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst II in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Health/Vision/Dental/Pet Insurance - Travel reimbursement/TDY benefits - Buy CACI stocks cheaper for employees multiple times a year - Bonuses for recommending new hires - 401K match (caps at 3% regardless of how much you put in, and you only see it once you're vested after 3 years of employment) - Tuition reimbursement All managers I've worked with at CACI have been great, and that is quite a few managers from many states. All around CACI has their stuff together, and knows how to keep it's employees happy without being overly "corporate" or making you just another number. I will continue working with CACI for the foreseeable future and even if I leave would definitely work with them again.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. I have a co-worker I'm not crazy about, but that's hardly CACI's fault.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Great work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. My CACI Review

Former Employee - Proposal Production Manager in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Proposal Production Manager in Chantilly, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, great salary, terrific bonus opportunity

Cons

Lay offs not determined by any logical format - good, talented, and proven producers laid off without any consideration of work performance

Advice to Management

Get to know the staff!

this job will make you beyond miserable

Current Employee - Background Investigator in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Background Investigator in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you make your own schedule

Cons

*harassment about when a job will be completed, even though its not due yet *no regard for contracts- if you sign up to work in a 100 mile radius, expect to be forced to double that. * if there is no work in the area, you dont get paid unless you take a tdy assignment else where, away from family. * no family time with job as you have to talk to sources in person who dont get home till after 5pm, if your lucky. * you get chewed out because people dont want to answer their phones to schedule the interviews. * review is constantly reopening you for stuff that should be common sense/ simple to understand stuff. for example, "subject makes a short commute from state a to state b" review wants to know how why. * company wants to confront on issues that shouldnt be confronted on case papers, i.e. stuff that happened over 10 or 7 years ago. *you get called in the middle of the night to fix a case because review works at night. *wear and tear on your own vehicle. already killed one car because of this job, and the .56 reimbursement...yea you turn in a travel report and it gets scrutinized and if you are a mile over, its rejected. * not allowed to arm yourself with ANYTHING when doing residential coverage, meaning you are walking around random neighborhoods, knocking on random doors asking strangers if they know this person. ive been grabbed once and had to get stitches. did my team lead care? NO, all he said was, well get back out there and be careful, this HAS to get done.

Advice to Management

take a goooooood looong look at your turn over rate for background investigator job and start using common sense!