CACI International
www.caci.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

A great place to start a career.

Law Clerk (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGreat exposure to contracted agency. Also exposure to a high level of work at an entry level job. Gives an enviroment that growth and promition is possible.

ConsCan feel like a contract job at times. The mix of administrative work to legal work can be off at times and the amount of work can be difficult to manage without time management skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat management. Wouldn't recommend anything different.

Management works hard to keep employees satisfied

Logistics Analyst (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great management, benefits, and bonus structure. Great network of opportunities… Cons: Work experience is very dependent on the contract. Some offer opportunities for advancement… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Supportive

Proposal Analyst Lead (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ethics; Education; Support; Family Oriented; Trustworthy Cons: I have nothing bad to say about this company. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CACI International CEO Kenneth Asbury. All reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees.