CACI International

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Not what I expected

Current Employee - Principal Functional Analyst in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Principal Functional Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

High salary; no bonus structure. While the bonus was very low; the salary was high enough to make up for the bonus

Cons

employer does not care about you. the culture ...well there isn't any.

If the contract is over, learn how to be a professional services company. Either bench your consultants or re-tool your consultants. The Mobility program that they provide for employee's is non-existent. The mobility analysts are never available, not helpful, its a joke!

The performance review happens and you are not aware of your goals or development. Everything was completed for me. This was a first for me.

410 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Great company, but recent ups and downs

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

CACI is a well respected Defense Contractor and with many projects where you can grow and expand your career. I've been here for over 5 years and everyone, from junior analysts to senior management has been great. They offer competitive starting salaries and some projects do recognize individual efforts with bonuses. They have above average tuituion reimbursement and benefit options. They have really beefed up their internal training programs and learning opportunities for both technical and management career tracks. Most people work reasonable hours, have flexible schedules, and are able to work remotely (all project dependent).

Cons

CACI has recently implemented several cost cutting measures. There is a pay freeze, tweaks in 401k contributions, benefit (health/dental/etc) costs increasingly being passed to the employee, and previous office perks like free coffee are gone. Raises are often low and promotions do not always come with a noticable pay increase. They like to bring in outside talent rather than promoting from within, a practice they claim to be trying to change, yet continue to do frequently. You are evaluated you on your specific tasks and accomplishments, but your merit increase is based on averages of the whole company.

Strive to reward top talent and key performers. Continue to improve avenues of career development within the company to avoid employees being forced to seek external opportunities for growth. Turnover is more expensive and retaining good employees.

an ok company to work for

Former Employee - Analyst in Agana Heights, GU
    Former Employee - Analyst in Agana Heights, GU

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of the best people I have ever worked with

Cons

The pay is below average and advancement can be quite difficult depending on location

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International