There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Plateau

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good working environment, great team mates, good work-life balance. Team oriented, people oriented.

Cons

Heavy on mid-management, made it tough to get ahead. I understand this has improved and the company has streamlined.

reviews filtered by

Corporate monotony

Current Employee - GIS Technician
    Current Employee - GIS Technician

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

The health benefits are good; at least in my office/building the people I work with are a great group, and our schedules are very flexible.

Cons

The work is monotonous, and it's next to impossible to get a stand-up desk unless you have a health reason, even though it could help with production/employee satisfaction. The "culture" of the company seems to consist entirely of buzz-words and emails promoting one of the higher-ups and all his supposed achievements.

Good company, experience depends on PM

Current Contractor - Systems Analyst II in Arlington, VA
    Current Contractor - Systems Analyst II in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI International as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

CACI provides good opportunities and training for its employees, and offers some security in the contracting world with a mobility board to give more opportunities to current employees.

Cons

CACI relies heavily on their Program Managers without providing a mechanism for holding them accountable. The Program Manager determines the culture and opportunities for the growth of their employees, regardless of what CACI HQ promotes.

Create a 360 for review process for Program Managers to allow employees to provide feedback on their Program Manager's performance.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International