CACI International

www.caci.com

Rough Waters

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsWas a great company. Some really excellent managers and leaders. At present, one's experience here depends on the contract or environment you work in.

ConsThe past few years have seen many layoffs(even the CEO was laid off within the last 2 years) and many VPs and other senior leaders have followed. Now good talent is exiting/running scared and taking contract and corporate knowledge with them. More cuts ahead, and, especially for indirect employees, there is much fear of who will be next. Worked there for many years, have seen much change as this company goes through growing pains. Read the financial analysts, and know that the company is always responding with an eye on the numbers. Worst is how good and loyal employees are being treated during these times. It's simply not necessary to let people go by blindsiding them and treating them disrespectfully. Don't think this hasn't had a terrible effect on the "survivors" and long-term health of the company. HR isn't doing much here to improve the situation. Where is the alignment with Jack London's focus on character and ethics?

Advice to Senior ManagementAlign actions to words. Lots of companies are going through tough times but there is a better way to treat employees, even if you have to let them go.

Dominant Government Contracting Agency

Network Engineer, Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at CACI International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: This company roles with force and gets winning contracts seeming effortlessly. The company is willing to move it's people around for work/contracts and you can… Cons: Treats employees like herded cattle with little to no foresight on the future plans unless you are in the management groups. We had a direct… Advice to Senior Management: Overall I didn't think CACI was a bad company but it didn't seem personable at all. Try to change the feeling from a typical contracting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company - going through challenges that they may not overcome

Various (Current Employee)

I have been working at CACI International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: CACI has been a great company to work for, provided me constant growth over my 8+ and running years.… Cons: Company is currently (on-going for almost a year) going through a difficult time with the customer budget cuts. 3 major reorganizations/downsizings in the past year… Advice to Senior Management: Becoming a solutions company suggests you have to invest in developing those solutions (the customer is no longer willing to pay for everything being developed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CACI International.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!