There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

Honesty, Integrity, Values

I have been working at CACI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you work hard, perform at your best, and always work for the best interest of your Customer and their needs, then this is the company for you. Been with the company for quite a few years, and they've always treated me excellent. Never had a "boss", or at least didn't feel that way about any of them, they have always been professional and respected input and listened to suggestions. More of a collaborative Team effort to get the best done for the customer; Seniors listen, and that's important. Very good educational and computer based training options. This company has always been as loyal to me, as I have been to them. Offered me great opportunities, and always valued my opinion and service. Jack London specifically, is a great and personable man of the utmost integrity, I rather miss his style and presence. Current CEO is IMO is just as honorable and forthright.

Cons

Benefits about the same as other contractors in area, good in some areas, weak in others. Bonus are rarely given out, but it depends upon the contracts you're working on. The BD folks and capture managers will try to suck you dry for knowledge to win a contract, and when you win, you never see any of that money in bonuses, yet they expect you drop everything to win a contract and help. When you win a contract and it was your insight and knowledge that was primarily responsible for the win... you SHOULD be compensated or rewarded for that. That is my biggest and only complaint!

Compensate or Reward those who are responsible for Contract Wins. The BD and Capture Managers are not the ones who win these. While they certainly deserve something, they didn't do it alone, and those folks should be thankful for the input and insights provided for the proposal by those who know the customer and the organization. I hate participating in the evolution because all they are to me is *extra* work and usually after hours, which takes me away from my primary customer without anything other than a "thank you" and lip service by the capture managers.

364 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Project Manager.

Current Employee - Project Manager (Technical) in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager (Technical) in San Diego, CA

I have been working at CACI International as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits. Good pay.

Cons

When the contract is over so is your job unless you scramble for more work.

Pay more attention to the people actually doing the work.

Great Company!

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

Good Benefits and veteran support

Cons

Working on site reduced corporate culture

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International