There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

7 years and counting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

good benefits
flexible hours
interesting work
you must enter at least 5 words

Cons

low pay
slow to promote from within

hire good people and then trust them to get the job done. and stop overpaying yourselves.

361 Other Employee Reviews for CACI International (View Most Recent)

Management does not communicate, the client runs rampant, no Trust, Stay Away

Current Employee - Security Analyst in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Security Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

CACI has a very good reputation, both for their benefits and their reputation as being an ethical company. Everyone that I worked with at CACI has\had high ideals and were very intelligent. They have a generous education benefit (10% of your yearly salary), which I never got to use due to unforseen circumstances.

CACI has the most impressive support for non-office-connected workers that I have ever seen. Their external pages for email, company internal job searching and employee mobility are second-to-none. I was impressed, and I have worked for a Fortune 500 company that didn't use technology like CACI does. Bravo; technologically, CACI is the mouse that roars.

They offer a wide range of perks for their employees, buying clubs, discount tickets and the like. Again, I didn't have much opportunity to take advantage of the perks.

Most of the people whom I met at CACI had been there several years and planned to stay.

Cons

I ended up in a situation where a gov't manager decided that they didn't like my qualifications for a task. That govie only had a BS degree and experience in one niche all of it's working life. I have a BS, a recent masters degree and 22 security certifications. The govie wanted me off the contract, and CACI bowed and scraped and said, yes. So, after less than a year on the job, I was out, thrown under the bus by CACI. (Make sure and pronounce the name like 'Kack-i').

CACI wanted me to try to take other jobs in far-flung parts of the USA, but after THAT experience, I didn't trust them any far than I can throw their Headquarters building. There was NO WAY I was going to move across the country only to have CACI throw me under the bus because some other client got some harebrained idea in their head(s).

No more CACA for me, thanks.

Support your employees. Develop the kind of relationship with your end-clients so you can tell them what's good for them when they need to hear it. Most of all, learn to COMMUNICATE.

Systems Analyst role on a DoD project

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CACI International

Pros

Great work life balance. This would be a great place for mothers and students. Compensation is fair but not great. Tuition reimbursement is a plus. Opportunities for growth and career development is largely dependent on which business group you are in as they all operate like separate entities. Some groups offer higher raises than others.

Cons

Pay is not that great. For my particular business group, growth opportunities are not there. You can easily be pigeon holed into one position/role for years. There is no formal training program.

Provide a better performance appraisal process.

There are newer employer reviews for CACI International