Great Company

Current Employee - Graphic Artist  in  Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I have been with the company only a short time but have been able to observe a very efficient. professional and familial environment. Everyone is kind, patient and a team player. As far as I know, their salary is more than fair and benefits are generous as well.

Cons

All CACI business is contingent upon government budgets, meaning, there is an ebb and flow of work, depending on the needs and remaining budget of the government.

Many folks who work for CACI are considered "consultants" though there is not end point, per se, to their contractual obligations. Some additional form of job security for these contractors would ease the minds of many consultants. However, as far as I have seen, consultants are treated with just about the same value as a CACI employee.

Other Reviews for CACI (UK)

Abundant career opportunities, flexible work schedule

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My projects have been interesting. Learning a lot of new technology. I love the flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home when my kids are sick. I have been promoted several times since I started. So the company does value and appreciate hard work. If you are unhappy, you can put yourself on the mobility board and switch projects. Great support from direct managers. My direct manager is a mentor and takes time to teach me.

Cons

Government Contracting is unpredictable and you are subject to your clients whims.
    No Bench so if your project ends you are out of a job. The worst part is there is no true Business Development in the company. Project Managers are expected to execute and win new work.

Spend less time with your spreadsheets and more time at the client sites winning work.

Great place to work! Highly recommended.

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training opportunities, flexibility, benefits, jobs, locations

Cons

Pay, communication, no commute benefits,

There are newer employer reviews for CACI (UK).

Worked for CACI (UK)? Contribute to the Community!