There are newer employer reviews for CACI (UK)

Great Company

Current Contractor - Graphic Artist in Chantilly, VA
Current Contractor - Graphic Artist in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company only a short time but have been able to observe a very efficient. professional and familial environment. Everyone is kind, patient and a team player. As far as I know, their salary is more than fair and benefits are generous as well.

Cons

All CACI business is contingent upon government budgets, meaning, there is an ebb and flow of work, depending on the needs and remaining budget of the government.

Many folks who work for CACI are considered "consultants" though there is not end point, per se, to their contractual obligations. Some additional form of job security for these contractors would ease the minds of many consultants. However, as far as I have seen, consultants are treated with just about the same value as a CACI employee.

reviews filtered by

Abundant career opportunities, flexible work schedule

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My projects have been interesting. Learning a lot of new technology. I love the flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home when my kids are sick. I have been promoted several times since I started. So the company does value and appreciate hard work. If you are unhappy, you can put yourself on the mobility board and switch projects. Great support from direct managers. My direct manager is a mentor and takes time to teach me.

Cons

Government Contracting is unpredictable and you are subject to your clients whims.
    No Bench so if your project ends you are out of a job. The worst part is there is no true Business Development in the company. Project Managers are expected to execute and win new work.

Spend less time with your spreadsheets and more time at the client sites winning work.

2. Great place to work! Highly recommended.

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Training opportunities, flexibility, benefits, jobs, locations

Cons

Pay, communication, no commute benefits,

There are newer employer reviews for CACI (UK)