CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)
www.caeonline.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

No middle ground

Capital Asset Trader (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsBusiness model is genius.

Opportunity for promotion and leadership is made readily available to successful traders.

Insane earning potential for the level of experience required.

Your work stories will always kill at parties - no one will have crazier, funnier, more unbelievable ones.

If you have a strong intrinsic motivation to make more money than anyone else you know and to prove to yourself that you can survive an environment that most people cannot - you'll be fine here.

ConsLong hours in the office, and you will often be answering calls and emails all night and on weekends.

Very little PTO, mediocre benefits.

Management changes direction every 1-2 months. It doesn't actually change how the company operates at the end of the day, just creates extra metrics and new things for people to complain about.

High testosterone frat house.

Always feels like you haven't done enough, like you should stay longer so you could finish more work.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to hire seasoned professionals, an HR person, and a committed operations team.

When you give someone a title, make sure it correlates to their responsibilities and stays stable.

Recognize when people burn out, and give them a break instead of more responsibilities.

Great money making potential and a whole lot of hard work

Capital Asset Trader (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for more than a year

Pros: I work with really smart and hardworking people. So, in a way, it can be hard to "get ahead" but when you do, it… Cons: I'll be pretty sick in the head to say that I'm okay with working 12+ hour days and in this high… Advice to Senior Management: It took me 2 sales jobs to realize that sales is high pressured, your boss can be micromanaging if you don't hit your number, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Potential to Make a Lot of Money but Hard Place to Work

Asset Trader (Former Employee)

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for less than a year

Pros: Potential to Make a lot of Money Potential to Win prizes like expensive watches, TV's, iPhones Ferrari rentals if you perform Cool trips to Vegas and Hawaii Great Gym Health… Cons: Extremely long hours = 0 work life balance and you must literally dedicate your entire life to this in order to maybe do well Management is inexperienced,… Advice to Senior Management: Culture is top down and the culture really needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading).

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) CEO Ryan Jacob. All reviews posted anonymously by CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) employees.