CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

www.caeonline.com
  www.caeonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Extreme Boot Camp But You Learn a Lot and the Compensation is Great

Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Being a top tier sales professional is my career objective. I joined CAE because I knew, that while it can be a pressure cooker environment, they are more than fair in compensating those who perform. Since I’m setting the bar high for my own objectives, CAE seemed like a good fit. It’s worked out for me. CAE does promote from within so it is a good place for people like me who are focused on getting ahead and always looking for the next level of compensation. Plus, at some point, if I decide to move to another sales organization, the experience will be very valuable in meeting my new objectives. The managers at CAE are tough but bright and if you work hard and pay attention, you’ll learn what it takes to be an A level salesperson, and also have a very rewarding experience.

Cons

CAE can kind of feel like boot camp at first but it’s tied to performance and if you can handle the pressure, you’ll do fine and be compensated accordingly.

Continue to train salespeople so no one gets stale. Grow the organization by helping star performers to move upward in compensation and responsibility.

57 Other Employee Reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) (View Most Recent)

Great Company for those who like to work hard and get rewarded for their success!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with CAE for almost a year and I love it! Great group of people who have a deep sense of purpose and work hard to make the business successful.

Fast moving, high energy company.

Office shuts down for lunch and most head to the on-site gym for a workout or a game of basketball.

Office closes at 3:00 PM of Fridays and if we are successful at obtaining our goals a 3 day Holiday weekend and turn into a 4 day Holiday weekend.

On-site state of the art workout facility with Rock Wall, Pool, Free Weights and Cardio Equipment, Personal Trainers, Cross Fit, and every class imaginable.

On-site Cafe that serves organic, freshly prepared food with a menu that changes daily.

Solid foundation with an excellent track record for success. Management has the ability to successfully adapt to the constantly changing market.

Cons

Requires the ability think fast, work hard and successfully adjust to continually changing environment.

CAE deals in Worldwide markets, which means the business can required that you deal with International situations during your down time.

Keep the dedication to continual improvements to training, technology and mentorship. Continue with hiring dedicated, qualified people who have the ability to make it happen and adjust to continually change markets and environment.

How CAE changed my life

Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you are looking for a unique and different career path CAE is the place for you. I started here several years ago not knowing anything about Semiconductor Equipment markets. I came from another sales job where my income was capped, and potential to move up was low. CAE changed my life by not setting limits on my sales potential and providing me with the tools I need to be successful. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that CAE has provided.

Extreme financial reward
    Opportunity to move up to senior trader quickly
    Solid foundation with an excellent track record for success
    Health benefits have been excellent
    Worlds leading semiconductor equipment marketplace
    Gym membership to state of the art facility
    Great location
    Trips & prize competitions

Cons

If you are not prepared for long work days, CAE is not a good fit.

Management at CAE strives for success. They will guide you to achieve very high performance but it does not come without pressure and hard work. This means some late nights working on deals, or answering emails during the evening hours.

CAE is a sales environment that does not stop. Downtime is limited.

Results are what keep employees happy and the employees who have not cut it were not meant to be. I have learned a lot from the CAE management team, and I am always learning more as the months go by. My advice is to continue to coach new traders that come in the same way each and every time. The work ethic, attention to detail, and drive I have obtained at CAE are valuable traits I will always carry now. Thank you.

There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)