CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)
www.caeonline.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Extreme Boot Camp But You Learn a Lot and the Compensation is Great

Capital Asset Trader (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsBeing a top tier sales professional is my career objective. I joined CAE because I knew, that while it can be a pressure cooker environment, they are more than fair in compensating those who perform. Since I’m setting the bar high for my own objectives, CAE seemed like a good fit. It’s worked out for me. CAE does promote from within so it is a good place for people like me who are focused on getting ahead and always looking for the next level of compensation. Plus, at some point, if I decide to move to another sales organization, the experience will be very valuable in meeting my new objectives. The managers at CAE are tough but bright and if you work hard and pay attention, you’ll learn what it takes to be an A level salesperson, and also have a very rewarding experience.

ConsCAE can kind of feel like boot camp at first but it’s tied to performance and if you can handle the pressure, you’ll do fine and be compensated accordingly.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to train salespeople so no one gets stale. Grow the organization by helping star performers to move upward in compensation and responsibility.

Great Company for those who like to work hard and get rewarded for their success!

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've been with CAE for almost a year and I love it! Great group of people who have a deep sense of purpose and… Cons: Requires the ability think fast, work hard and successfully adjust to continually changing environment. CAE deals in Worldwide… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the dedication to continual improvements to training, technology and mentorship. Continue with hiring dedicated, qualified… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

How CAE changed my life

Capital Asset Trader (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you are looking for a unique and different career path CAE is the place for you. I started here several years ago not… Cons: If you are not prepared for long work days, CAE is not a good fit. Management at CAE strives for success. They will guide you… Advice to Senior Management: Results are what keep employees happy and the employees who have not cut it were not meant to be. I have learned a lot from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading).

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) CEO Ryan Jacob. All reviews posted anonymously by CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) employees.