CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

www.caeonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Great Training Ground for a High Performance Sales Career

Former Employee - Trader in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Trader in Redwood City, CA

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I come from a family with sales jobs in our DNA so it was pretty natural for me to think of a sales career after college. CAE looked interesting to me since the company seemed high energy and pretty much focused on sales. The executives are super successful and I wanted to learn from the best. My time at CAE turned out to be very educational. I learned what it takes to be a top sales earner in a very tough, competitive environment. Those lessons are helping me advance in my sales career. Working at CAE, and enjoying it, proved that sales is the right career path for me. I would have stayed, but left to work in a new company with my brother.

Cons

It is definitely a place for self-starters. The atmosphere is intense and there’s no room for slackers. But they are very aware of the guys who do perform and you are compensated accordingly.

Since the bar is set so high, keep improving the training program for new recruits to give everyone their best shot. Also keep up the perks for top performers.

61 Other Employee Reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) (View Most Recent)

Awesome Place to Work!

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great group of people who have a deep sense of purpose and work hard to make the business successful.

The Mentor Program implemented over the past year is working and has helped to obtain and retain talented and dedicated employees.

Office shuts down for lunch and most head to the on-site gym for a workout or a game of basketball.

Office closes at 1:00 PM of Fridays and if we are successful at obtaining our goals, a 3 day Holiday weekend can turn into a 4 day Holiday weekend.

On-site state of the art workout facility with Rock Wall, Pool, Free Weights and Cardio Equipment, Personal Trainers, Cross Fit, and every class imaginable.

On-site Cafe that serves organic, freshly prepared food with a menu that changes daily.

My work/life balance is better than any other company that I have worked for.

Cons

Requires hard work, determination and integrity.

The environment is very different from when I started 15 months ago. You've made great strides to improve the culture and work/life balance. I believe that those who currently work at CAE do so because they really like what they can bring to the company. Continue to reward success.

Bonus program for non-traders needs to be implemented, so that we can all be recognized for our contributions to the company.

Good Opportunity for Sales Self Starters

Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

Pros

I was downsized out of a marketing position in high tech and being about mid-point in my career, thought it might be worthwhile to expand my search to include sales. Since marketing and sales tend to work closely together, I thought it might be doable to migrate over to a full time sales position. The guys at CAE gave me every opportunity to succeed, with training and clear objectives. But it was pretty clear I’m just not cut out for sales and I wasn’t meeting their sales numbers. We left on good terms. No harm. No foul. The short stint at CAE convinced me to stay focused on a marketing career. However, I did learn some valuable information about how sales really works and that is an added benefit as I move forward in marketing.

Cons

CAE is a one man for himself kind of place. If you are thinking of a retraining type move, this is not the place for you since there is really no ramp up time. They expect results from you asap.

The management has great drive and imparting this ‘can-do’ attitude to new employees is a must. Since they expect you to be a self-starter, providing as much education and information as possible will further ensure newbies will succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)