CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)
www.caeonline.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Good Opportunity for Sales Self Starters

Capital Asset Trader (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsI was downsized out of a marketing position in high tech and being about mid-point in my career, thought it might be worthwhile to expand my search to include sales. Since marketing and sales tend to work closely together, I thought it might be doable to migrate over to a full time sales position. The guys at CAE gave me every opportunity to succeed, with training and clear objectives. But it was pretty clear I’m just not cut out for sales and I wasn’t meeting their sales numbers. We left on good terms. No harm. No foul. The short stint at CAE convinced me to stay focused on a marketing career. However, I did learn some valuable information about how sales really works and that is an added benefit as I move forward in marketing.

ConsCAE is a one man for himself kind of place. If you are thinking of a retraining type move, this is not the place for you since there is really no ramp up time. They expect results from you asap.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management has great drive and imparting this ‘can-do’ attitude to new employees is a must. Since they expect you to be a self-starter, providing as much education and information as possible will further ensure newbies will succeed.

Great Training Ground for a High Performance Sales Career

Trader (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for less than a year

Pros: I come from a family with sales jobs in our DNA so it was pretty natural for me to think of a sales career after… Cons: It is definitely a place for self-starters. The atmosphere is intense and there’s no room for… Advice to Senior Management: Since the bar is set so high, keep improving the training program for new recruits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast Moving Company and Very Performance Driven. Not for Weaklings!

Trader (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for more than a year

Pros: No one would argue capital equipment sales has been a male dominated environment. So I was a little hesitant about taking a job with… Cons: Yes, it is a high pressure environment, but seriously, what would you expect when you’re dealing with multi-million dollar… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide some perks like the gym since it helps provide balance and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading).

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) CEO Ryan Jacob. All reviews posted anonymously by CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) employees.