Works for People on the Move

Current Employee - Trader  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’m in the early stages of my career and wanted my next job to be more challenging, with more rewards as a result. CAE seemed pretty high energy and focused on success, so I thought I’d give it a try. It was rough going at first. My last boss was a micro manager and at CAE I had to get used to becoming a real self-driven employee. Once I got used to the pace, though, I started to do well. Since I am personally motivated to succeed at CAE, I’m fitting in with those co-workers who want to make things happen for themselves and the firm. It’s turning out to be a great learning experience for me.

Cons

CAE definitely is not for the weak at heart. If you’re looking for somebody to hold your hand and cheer you on, it’s not that type of place. However, self-starters will do fine here.

The social events are great. With everyone on their own during the workday it’s great to have events that make you feel part of a team.

Other Reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

A Graduate Education

Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in Silicon Valley in sales and service, I always wanted to get closer to the semiconductor business since that’s where it all begins. After interviewing at CAE, I decided it would be a good opportunity to learn more about manufacturing and make some decent money as well. After a round of interviews, I felt the team at CAE was highly informed and ambitious about being a major player in the equipment market. It’s been a good experience so far. I’m getting a graduate level education in semiconductor manufacturing and the compensation is meeting my goals.

Cons

CAE can be a pretty intense environment but sales is always intense. You’re only as good as the last, and next, deal you close. If you’re looking for a low pressure environment, CAE isn’t for you.

When possible, work more closely with those team members who may not be performing up to speed. It will help create more of a team environment and can save some people who just need an extra boost.

Churn and Burn Company

Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader
    Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time for less than a year

Pros

cutthroat sales experience, If you are the 1% of people that makes it in a hiring class you will have potential to make good money.

Cons

No Training, 12+ hr days, terrible salary, no ramp up,

There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading).

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!