CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

www.caeonline.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

A Graduate Education

Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working in Silicon Valley in sales and service, I always wanted to get closer to the semiconductor business since that’s where it all begins. After interviewing at CAE, I decided it would be a good opportunity to learn more about manufacturing and make some decent money as well. After a round of interviews, I felt the team at CAE was highly informed and ambitious about being a major player in the equipment market. It’s been a good experience so far. I’m getting a graduate level education in semiconductor manufacturing and the compensation is meeting my goals.

Cons

CAE can be a pretty intense environment but sales is always intense. You’re only as good as the last, and next, deal you close. If you’re looking for a low pressure environment, CAE isn’t for you.

When possible, work more closely with those team members who may not be performing up to speed. It will help create more of a team environment and can save some people who just need an extra boost.

60 Other Employee Reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) (View Most Recent)

Churn and Burn Company

Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader
    Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than a year)

Pros

cutthroat sales experience, If you are the 1% of people that makes it in a hiring class you will have potential to make good money.

Cons

No Training, 12+ hr days, terrible salary, no ramp up,

Nothing Succeeds Like Success

Current Employee - Trader
    Current Employee - Trader

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time

Pros

I am a natural born salesman, the kid who sold more fundraising cookies than anybody else. I expect to be a VP Sales eventually and went looking for a company that had my level of energy and ambition and could give me a thorough foundation in effective sales tactics. CAE fits the bill. The company is uber-focused on sales, sales, sales, and if you are good, which I have to say I am, you will do very well and the compensation is great! I really enjoy working with the executives and my team members on the trading floor. We feed off of each other’s energy and the result is high earnings for all.

Cons

Sometimes, even for me, the place can get a little too intense but you can work off the pressure at the gym and they run trips and events for employees that are fun.

Weed out the non-performers as soon as possible so those of us who are high achievers can be supported and compensated in line with our performance. Training remains critical for this and any good service oriented business.

There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)