CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

www.caeonline.com
  www.caeonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

A Graduate Education

Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Capital Asset Trader in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working in Silicon Valley in sales and service, I always wanted to get closer to the semiconductor business since that’s where it all begins. After interviewing at CAE, I decided it would be a good opportunity to learn more about manufacturing and make some decent money as well. After a round of interviews, I felt the team at CAE was highly informed and ambitious about being a major player in the equipment market. It’s been a good experience so far. I’m getting a graduate level education in semiconductor manufacturing and the compensation is meeting my goals.

Cons

CAE can be a pretty intense environment but sales is always intense. You’re only as good as the last, and next, deal you close. If you’re looking for a low pressure environment, CAE isn’t for you.

When possible, work more closely with those team members who may not be performing up to speed. It will help create more of a team environment and can save some people who just need an extra boost.

61 Other Employee Reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) (View Most Recent)

Churn and Burn Company

Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader
    Former Employee - Capital Asset Trader

I worked at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

cutthroat sales experience, If you are the 1% of people that makes it in a hiring class you will have potential to make good money.

Cons

No Training, 12+ hr days, terrible salary, no ramp up,

Great Training Ground for a High Performance Sales Career

Former Employee - Trader in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Trader in Redwood City, CA

Pros

I come from a family with sales jobs in our DNA so it was pretty natural for me to think of a sales career after college. CAE looked interesting to me since the company seemed high energy and pretty much focused on sales. The executives are super successful and I wanted to learn from the best. My time at CAE turned out to be very educational. I learned what it takes to be a top sales earner in a very tough, competitive environment. Those lessons are helping me advance in my sales career. Working at CAE, and enjoying it, proved that sales is the right career path for me. I would have stayed, but left to work in a new company with my brother.

Cons

It is definitely a place for self-starters. The atmosphere is intense and there’s no room for slackers. But they are very aware of the guys who do perform and you are compensated accordingly.

Since the bar is set so high, keep improving the training program for new recruits to give everyone their best shot. Also keep up the perks for top performers.

There are newer employer reviews for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)