CAS
www.cas.org Columbus, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Decent benefits but not much of a future.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at CAS full-time for more than 10 years

ProsStarting salary is generally very decent and employee appreciation higher than most office work environments.
Excellent job security.
Likes to promote from within.
Flexible schedule.
Telecommuting possible.
Tuition assistance is decent and valued my management.

ConsRaises are meager and always competitive. Not much room for advancement. Bureaucracy is dense and very slow. Management is overly conflict avoidant. Most of the work is extremely boring. Good job performance not proportionally rewarded. Good job performance more often leads to greater job demands than compensation or tangible appreciation.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more comfortable saying 'No' not 'maybe' or 'we'll see'. Lobby for better employee recognition both in general and for good job performance.

Senior front end developer

Senior Front End Developer (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at CAS full-time for more than a year

Pros: very nice pace. and work life balance. Cons: sometimes, the project management processes change too often. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Safe, Solid & Secure

I have been working at CAS full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Work with some very smart people - can be a… Cons: - Still working on their Agile processes - A bit behind… Advice to Senior Management: A bit bolder at times would be nice but appreciate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CAS.

Worked for CAS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CAS CEO Manuel Guzman . All reviews posted anonymously by CAS employees.