CAVA
www.k12.com Simi Valley, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Hard Work and Low Pay

Virtual Teacher (Current Employee)
Simi Valley, CA

ProsExcellent Innovative Virtual Platform to learn a whole new way of teaching to students who can not attend regular brick and mortar traditional school setting.

ConsTremendously difficult administrative job. You never knew what expect of your your class size decreased. It is an "at will" employer meaning that you have no contract.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication from your upper management to new and second year teachers on what the true effects of the economy will be on their job status for the next year.

Disappointing.

Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at CAVA

Pros: Working from home is a plus. Cons: Overloaded paperwork, under paid. Professionals are not treated as… Advice to Senior Management: CAVA needs to respect their employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best job for quality of life I have ever had!

Virtual Teacher (Current Employee)
    Fullerton, CA

I have been working at CAVA full-time for more than a year

Pros: CAVA offers great flexibility and a wonderful work environment. All employees are highly educated and wonderful to work with. Administration is very accessible and… Cons: Low pay, extremely heavy workload at times. Advice to Senior Management: Pay hard working teachers a fair wage. I work 60 hours a week and have to go to a food bank to eat, as once… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CAVA.

Worked for CAVA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAVA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CAVA CEO Katrina Abston. All reviews posted anonymously by CAVA employees.