CBC Companies
www.cbcinnovis.com Columbus, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Flexible

ProsNo sales goals, great products, flexibility, they allow you to run your business, price does not get in the way of negotiations, sales support, life work balance, and mileage reimbursement.

ConsNo bonus or commission, name recognition, marketing plan, and training.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales managers must know better what is going on when a new hire comes on board. There is no game plan to help build territory. They think its easy to sell to banks and credit unions. This is not a one call close product, it takes time to build trust and relationships with C-Level Decision Makers.

CBC Innovis

Mortgage Processing (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at CBC Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: We have great people who work there very friendly Cons: The pay structure could be far better than what it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a paycheck

Compliance (Former Employee)
    West Pittsburg, PA

I worked at CBC Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: The salary was decent and co-workers were great. Cons: micromanaged employees, employees are not respected or appreciated, unclear expectations. Advice to Senior Management: completely revise your management staff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CBC Companies.

Worked for CBC Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBC Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CBC Companies CEO Benjamin B. Price. All reviews posted anonymously by CBC Companies employees.