CBIZ MHM

www.cbiz.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for CBIZ MHM

Working at CBIZ is challenging and I am learning something new practically everyday.

I have been working at CBIZ MHM

Pros

CBIZ is an organization made up of professionals, several with advanced degrees. Increasing employees' knowledge through professional certifications is encouraged at CBIZ; there are always learning opportunities at CBIZ.

Cons

Working for CBIZ is like working for multiple companies, some with conflicting interests, some even in direct competition with each other. CBIZ could do a better job focusing and coming together as one organization.

Take a hard look at what you are trying to accomplish and more importantly, how you are trying to accomplish it. Consider hiring a consultant from outside the organization.

28 Other Employee Reviews for CBIZ MHM (View Most Recent)

For My Career its Great

I have been working at CBIZ MHM

Pros

The marketing department is thin so there is a great path for me to advance. There is also always lots to do in terms of marketing.

Cons

The people sometimes dont believe in traditional marketing techniques and just want to sell on their own which can make my job difficult

Catch up with other large accounting firms marketing efforts. They are behind other companies and are missing out on a lot of marketing opportunities.

Great people

I have been working at CBIZ MHM full-time

Pros

Opportunity to work with variety of clients and work groups within the office. The people are fantastic, the company does a great job recruiting talented individuals; especially from local campuses. They bring in meals during busy season and plan events like happy hours and bowling, and they took us to Disneyland last year.

Cons

There is opportunity for career advancement and personal growth here, however more frequent feedback from local management would be nice. Also, I would like to hear more communications from the coroporate level.

More communications