CBIZ
www.cbiz.com Independence, OH 5000+ Employees

CBIZ Payroll

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Roanoke, VA

ProsI worked at the CBIZ Payroll office in VA. It was one of the most positive employment experiences I have ever had. I was recognized and rewarded for my contributions, the pay was more than fair for the amount of work and responsibility I had, and the management always kept us informed of anything we needed to know and was responsive to my questions and concerns. Can't say enough good about it. I only left due to relocating out of area, but I already miss it and wish that there was an office close enough to my new location for me to have stayed on with them.

ConsI didn't feel very challenged by the work after awhile, but that's typical if you don't advance. There also wasn't much opportunity for advancement, which I think was more affected by the economic climate.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CBIZ full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great co-workers, atmosphere, and management Cons: A sales job and environment can be stressful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's an ok place to work.

Intern (Former Employee)
    Cumberland, MD

I worked at CBIZ

Pros: It is a good place to start, but not to stay. The… Cons: The overall atmosphere is a downer. It was a large,… Advice to Senior Management: I would say to provide more feedback. I was never really… More
There are newer reviews on CBIZ.

Worked for CBIZ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBIZ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CBIZ CEO Steven L. Gerard. All reviews posted anonymously by CBIZ employees.