CBIZ

www.cbiz.com

Started out fine with enough promise but quickly realized management is incompetent.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsDecent national resources.
Variety in customer base.

ConsUnacceptable branding - no one knows who CBIZ is (despite supposed #8 ranking), so no one knows what you've done when interviewing for your next job when you want out.
Benefits are sub-par to bad - especially when CBIZ is a 'benefits specialist.' Pathetic.
Growth potential - non-existent. Their offices are hemorrhaging clients and staff. Losing clients to much smaller accounting firms and NOT picking up any big 4 or gt work. They can't even hold onto small nonprofits. Practice Leader, Sr Mgrs, Mgrs, Seniors, and Staff all leaving in droves.
The structure doesn't make sense for an attest firm - wonder why they are practically the only company with an alternative practice structure?
Only growth is happening from them buying firms across the nation - then when those firms don't work out, they just fire everybody. I can't even count how many different accounting firms in FL that have been bought and dissolved.

CBIZ Payroll a Great place to work

Flex Spending Account Representative (Current Employee) Roanoke, VA

I have been working at CBIZ

Pros: Great atmosphere, laid back, allowed you to complete your work and… Cons: smaller company, not much room for advancedment, small senior staff… Advice to Senior Management: CBIZ was an excellent place to work and I really enjoyed my time there. We had however just taken over a new company so the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not Recommened at All

Software Developer (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

I worked at CBIZ

Pros: OK Salary and Benefits but lots of work Cons: No Future, No Promotions, No appreciations of Work Advice to Senior Management: They should evaluate more efficiently that what employees are more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CBIZ.

Worked for CBIZ? Contribute to the Community!