CBLPath

www.cblpath.com

CBLPath Rocks!!!

ProsPositive energy, recognition, opportunity, great leaders, great people, encouragement to be speak and be heard, open-door policy that REALLY is an open door policy, the pay is great, benefits are great, employees are treated as though they are important.

ConsNYS now requires a license for technical laboratory employees, but the requirements are confusing and hard to follow. Some employees have had to leave because they couldn't get licensed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Stay visible like you are and continue to talk to the employees as though they matter. Continue to recognize those that are committed to the company.

High stress and poor management style

Staff (Former Employee) Rye Brook, NY

I worked at CBLPath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Large variety of cases seen and high volume provides a… Cons: Management style consists of threats, humiliation and bullying techniques to keep employees in line. Have been told that if I wasn't happy there, there is… Advice to Senior Management: Time to consider retirement. Stop lying to your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Low pay with long hours

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at CBLPath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people, a strong sense of purpose and mission. A… Cons: Low compensation, long hours, high stress. The problem with working in medical is you could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CBLPath.

Worked for CBLPath? Contribute to the Community!