CB Richard Ellis is a strong & supportive company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager  in  Menomonee Falls, WI
Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at CBRE

Pros

CB Richard Ellis not only allows me to take time off of work (and make it up afterwards) to attend school, I am able to be reimbursed for some of my classes. They respect and appreciate that I am trying to further myself wtih this career and advance with the company. I learn so much from senior management which I will be able to use to help me grow as not only an employee, but as a person as well.

Cons

Currently the only downside that I can see from working at CB Richard Ellis is something that everyone is experiencing with a great number or companies, which is all due to the state of our economy. I am thankful that I am able to keep my position with the company and maintain my current salary.

Sometimes It'd be helpful if Senior Management would allow myself to do a bit more. There are times when I feel that I can help out more than I am being allowed.

Other Reviews for CBRE

CBRE is a great place to work but leadership should always remember that the company is the employees.

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at CBRE

Pros

Advancement Oportunites, the clients and co-workers that I get to work with daily and the challenge of being the best.

Cons

Benefit package is slowly getting worse (401K)

Work on improving the benfit package mainly regarding the 401K, retirement plans lower cost insurance and etc.

CBRE needs to slow down the growth of the company and work on employee growth

Current Employee - Real Estate Manager
    Current Employee - Real Estate Manager

I have been working at CBRE

Pros

National Company that is highly reguarded

Cons

No real training and the mentoring program in Ft Lauderdale is awful.

Stand behind your employees, if you see that a REM is struggling, help them don't just leave them out there to fail.

There are newer employer reviews for CBRE.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!