There are newer employer reviews for CBRE

CB Richard Ellis is a strong & supportive company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager  in  Menomonee Falls, WI
Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at CBRE

Pros

CB Richard Ellis not only allows me to take time off of work (and make it up afterwards) to attend school, I am able to be reimbursed for some of my classes. They respect and appreciate that I am trying to further myself wtih this career and advance with the company. I learn so much from senior management which I will be able to use to help me grow as not only an employee, but as a person as well.

Cons

Currently the only downside that I can see from working at CB Richard Ellis is something that everyone is experiencing with a great number or companies, which is all due to the state of our economy. I am thankful that I am able to keep my position with the company and maintain my current salary.

Sometimes It'd be helpful if Senior Management would allow myself to do a bit more. There are times when I feel that I can help out more than I am being allowed.

499 Other Employee Reviews for CBRE (View Most Recent)

CBRE is a great place to work but leadership should always remember that the company is the employees.

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at CBRE

Pros

Advancement Oportunites, the clients and co-workers that I get to work with daily and the challenge of being the best.

Cons

Benefit package is slowly getting worse (401K)

Work on improving the benfit package mainly regarding the 401K, retirement plans lower cost insurance and etc.

Clear cut industry leader with ample opportunities for success

Former Employee - Transaction Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Transaction Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at CBRE

Pros

CBRE is the clear cut industry leader. You simply cannot beat the network and will be given all the tools to succeed. I've always felt that everybody around you wants you to succeed. Great company culture. After acquiring Trammell Crow Company, CBRE really took the next step in the Corporate Services arena and there is a lot of opportunity there which will help keep CBRE strong through the hard times.

Cons

Benefits are fair, not great. CBRE has had to make some cut backs for the current economic conditions which is not surprising. CB is a very large company for the industry which some may view as a downside.

None - I was happy with my experiences with Senior Management.

There are newer employer reviews for CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!