CBRE

www.cbre.com

Long hours, no recognituion

Senior Property Accountant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt looks good on your resume; however, a lot of employers know about CBRE's reputation. Which them becomes a plus. Potential employers know it is one step above a sweat shop.

ConsLong hours, terrible management and even more so of their managers, no bonuses or raises unless you are in management. Deadlines changed monthly, therefore, making it very, very difficult to hit the deadline. This then leaves a window open for them to dismiss you with that being the cause. My 3 years there seemed like at least 6.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at who supports you and who helped to get you where you are today. Look harder at mid-management level candidates. Some of the ones that I have experience with don't know how to manage their teams, but just know how to play the game. Will throw anyone under them under the bus to save them.

The experience gained while at CBRE was exceptional.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Memphis, TN

I worked at CBRE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The environment was very conducive to gaining experience. The work/life balance was acceptable.… Cons: The culture was a very competitive and the pay was low. … Advice to Senior Management: Change is good! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, IT growing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at CBRE full-time

Pros: Good compensation, decent benefits, good work/life balance, good people. Cons: Extremely slow to make decisions, too little investment in technology, too much outsourcing, technical non-developers will likely lose skills… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employees More

There are newer reviews on CBRE.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!