CBRE
www.cbre.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Awesome values, great flexibility

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsCBRE truly focuses on the corporate values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence. All employees are treated with respect and are supported through their career.

ConsThere seems to be a lack of continuity between countries and an unclear vision (or execution) of the 'global' approach of the organization from leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementView the company as a global organization and not shiloed by country or line of business. We have an amazing opportunity to leverage all of our experience and opportunities to really serve our customers.

Incredible Real Estate experience that you will find only at CBRE

Industrial Brokerage (Former Employee)
    El Segundo, CA

I worked at CBRE as an intern for less than a year

Pros: A lot of very successful individuals work at CBRE. Cons: You can get lost in the mix if you aren't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome place to work

Senior Facilities Planning Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at CBRE full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great PTO Program and Paid Holidays Other benefits include a discount… Cons: Most have Manager approval to apply for internal job postings Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CBRE.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CBRE CEO Robert E. Sulentic. All reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees.