CBRE

www.cbre.com
  www.cbre.com
There are newer employer reviews for CBRE

Best professional company I have worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at CBRE full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Respectful workplace, great training, health benefits, telecommute opportunities, newest technology, subscriptions to all market data, smart co-workers, bi-weekly pay, overall great

Cons

Workers are limited in geographical territory due to large size of company

The best manager is one who can handle any issue without getting emotions involved. My manager at CBRE is so extremely professional and has made my experience at the company awesome.

564 Other Employee Reviews for CBRE (View Most Recent)

Growth Opportunities and Exposure to the Real estate Industry

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Honolulu, HI

I worked at CBRE full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Training, Networking and the Integrity of Coworkers.

Cons

Bureaucracy that come from being the largest (and arguably the best) in the industry.

Keep up the good work!

Horrible to work for

Former Employee - Senior Property Manager in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Property Manager in Kent, WA

I worked at CBRE full-time (more than an year)

Pros

In my time with CBRE I don't have any pros. It was a very negative environment.

Cons

VERY POOR upper management. They actually said to everyone in my office that if we're unhappy with CBRE they would be more than willing to help us find a new job. Unqualified leadership that would actually talk about other employee problems in front of the whole office. Very unprofessional.

Hire management that are qualified for the job. The management I worked with were not qualified for their position. One was a former accountant that was absolutely not qualified for the position. I've never worked at a company where I asked for help and was told "if I'm not happy they would help me find another job". Those are the exact words they told at least 6 employees that I know of. Of course, all of us don't work for CBRE any more. I felt like I worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and asked for help with my work load and was told I should look at my time management better. CBRE will work you to a break down. They have a very bad reputation in the property management industry for working their employees to the ground. I would never recommend CBRE to anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for CBRE