CBS Interactive
www.cbsinteractive.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

CBSi was a great hands-on internship experience at a hip and innovative company

Summer Intern (Former Employee)

Pros- Real, meaningful projects
- Actual contribution to the team (even though you're an intern!)
- A great opportunity to develop skills in the field
- Awesome company culture

ConsI honestly can't say that there were too many cons to working at CBS Interactive. It would have been nice to have received a travel stipend and maybe some other perks that full-time employees receive, but when looking at the overall internship program as a whole, there really isn't too much to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe internship program is only a few years old, so it's still growing, but it already is such a great opportunity for any student looking to experience working in the tech/media industry. Advice would be to continue to grow and develop this program.

Very friendly working environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CBS Interactive

Pros: I made a lot of friends working at CBS Interactive. It was a great working environment that allowed… Cons: I found that those directly managing did not provide great… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership at CBS Interactive is great. I would just suggest to some… More

Okay company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CBS Interactive

Pros: Good people to work with there, good benefits like medical… Cons: Lack of direction, too segmented People are complacent No progressive growth Salaries are… Advice to Senior Management: Be more progressive, let people be more creative, move the… More
There are newer reviews on CBS Interactive.

Worked for CBS Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CBS Interactive CEO Jim Lanzone. All reviews posted anonymously by CBS Interactive employees.