There are newer employer reviews for CBS Interactive

Very happy.

Current Employee - Associate Program Manager
Current Employee - Associate Program Manager

I have been working at CBS Interactive

Pros

Great job atmosphere. Awesome, modern office. Great people working here. Benefits, cool job in general.

Cons

Depending on your work, could get a bit technical at times. Takes long to get a project on a roll.. Too many policies and procedures.

Advice to Management

Sometimes you find yourself being the only team member in a particular location. At least 2 people on the same team should be in the same office.

reviews filtered by
  1. CBSi was a great hands-on internship experience at a hip and innovative company

Former Employee - Summer Intern
    Former Employee - Summer Intern

I worked at CBS Interactive

Pros

- Real, meaningful projects
    - Actual contribution to the team (even though you're an intern!)
    - A great opportunity to develop skills in the field
    - Awesome company culture

Cons

I honestly can't say that there were too many cons to working at CBS Interactive. It would have been nice to have received a travel stipend and maybe some other perks that full-time employees receive, but when looking at the overall internship program as a whole, there really isn't too much to complain about.

Advice to Management

The internship program is only a few years old, so it's still growing, but it already is such a great opportunity for any student looking to experience working in the tech/media industry. Advice would be to continue to grow and develop this program.

2. Very friendly working environment

I worked at CBS Interactive

Pros

I made a lot of friends working at CBS Interactive. It was a great working environment that allowed me to do my work without any interruptions. The benefits that come along with the salary are great.

Cons

I found that those directly managing did not provide great feedback or complimenting the team after finishing a big project.

Advice to Management

The leadership at CBS Interactive is great. I would just suggest to some management to let the team know how great they did on a project.

There are newer employer reviews for CBS Interactive