There are newer employer reviews for CBS TV Distribution

I have been here for 4 years and have not received a promotion even though I have been put in for one twice now.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Santa Monica, CA

Pros

The perks of free tickets to our shows, the inside scoop if your really interested in Television.

Cons

They do not give their employees any gratification.

Advice to Management

I would highly recommend reevaluating how you treat your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for CBS TV Distribution

1. Worst mistake I have made in my life

Former Employee - Research in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Research in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Very well paid, but no other reasons to degrade yourself here. Mean, spiteful people. I will never forget the Christmas gift I got from management, a re-gift with the other person's name scratched out and mine placed on it.

Cons

Lied to by HR and poached from another company. Was told what a great place it was to work for and learned quickly that it was all a lie. When I approached HR, their response was "Oh well". Management that takes fun at making their employees cry. Humiliating to work for. Now that I have left, I have met many many people that have had the same experience. High school with money, very cliquey. If you are offered a position, they will offer you thousands more than you were previously making. Run, there is not amount of money that can make this job good.

Advice to Management

Why would you let people run your company this way? People have sued and you just settle out of court, instead of handling the problem. CBS used to be known as the Tiffany Network and you have let managers degrade its reputation and turn a blind eye to it all. You know who the bad apples are, get rid of them.

Politics, politics, politcs

Former Employee - Financial Analyst - Credit and Collections in Santa Monica, CA

Pros

37.5 hour work week, competitive salaries

Cons

Favortism and politcs rule the day.