CC&N
www.cc-n.com Milwaukee, WI 150 to 499 Employees

its one of the important course in networking,

Ccna (Current Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at CC&N

Prosits one of the important course in networking,called cisco certified network associate,who helps the cisco certified network proffessional

Conscisco certified network associate deal with connection between routers,swithes,computers with the help of cables like serial cables,fast ethernet cables etc.

Advice to Senior Managementwith out networking connection between two different mechine/computers in now a days d world of communication will be hold ,constant network connection is needed for better communication.

Shifting focus with little investment in capabilities

Designer (Former Employee)
Pewaukee, WI

I worked at CC&N full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Friendly co-workers and good people in the trenches who care about customers… Cons: Unwillingness to change. Difficult management. Stuck doing things the way they were doing… Advice to Senior Management: Make a commitment to real change and follow through -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company struggling to find its way, difficulty in letting go of non productive operations and people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at CC&N

Pros: Nice facilities, broad base of clients, occasional attempts and successes of… Cons: Weak commitment to quality people, to consistently producing high quality results; approach… Advice to Senior Management: Make the commitment to picking and sticking with great people, put the company on a no bozo diet and put quality leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CC&N.

Worked for CC&N? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CC&N reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CC&N CEO Lisa Reardon. All reviews posted anonymously by CC&N employees.